COVID-19 Care Plan
The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been our number one priority. Considering the current situation regarding the COVID-19, we’ve taken extra precautionary measures to ensure our dealership provides the best possible service while maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
We will continue to monitor the directives given by the municipal, provincial and federal governments about actions required by businesses to continue serving the community in a safe manner.
We will continue to keep the public updated regarding our operations via email, website and social media platforms.
We are requiring all dealership visits (service/sales) to be done via appointment. This can be done via email or phone (403)-273-6060.
We have implemented a program to bring test drives and vehicle viewings to your home. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (403)-273-6060 to set up an appointment.
What we’re doing:
- Increased cleaning schedules with specific focus on communal touchpoints within the dealership.
- We have hung signs up throughout the dealership promoting COVID-19 awareness.
- Internal staff are doing their part by sanitizing their workspaces often.
- Service staff are wearing gloves, disinfecting cars and loaners that are coming in and out of the dealership.
- Our staff are practicing “Social Distancing”, by maintaining safe proximity with other people in the dealership
- Employees are disinfecting their hands before and after each customer interaction.
What we’re Asking you to do:
- We are asking all clients a standard questionnaire regarding their health.
- We ask all clients who have returned from recent travels to reschedule your visit and call us for alternative options.
- If you are feeling ill or been in contact with someone who is ill, please contact us to make alternative arrangements.
- Upon arriving at the dealership to thoroughly wash your hands, and frequently throughout your visit.
We are doing our best to improve the overall health and safety of our community. We want to make all our clients feel safe when coming into our dealership.